Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Palm fronds are extremely hardy. They’re difficult to process into mulch or compost and can take up to 50 years to decompose on their own. The fronds also account for 3.4% of the 1 million tons of waste each year in Phoenix landfills.
2. George Washington died in 1799, and the first dinosaur fossil was found in 1824, which means Washington never knew dinosaurs existed. But if you think about it, dinosaurs also never knew George Washington existed either.
3. The most common two-letter combinations you’ll find in English words are: TH . . . HE . . . IN . . . ER . . . and AN.
4. Before Linda Gray was Sue Ellen Ewing on “Dallas”, she worked as a body double for Anne Bancroft on “The Graduate”. And it’s actually her leg on the famous movie poster. (Here’s the poster.)
5. The highest-grossing media franchise is . . . “Pokemon”. The movies have “only” made about $1.5 billion, but the retail sales have topped $100 billion. “Hello Kitty” is second, “Mickey Mouse & Friends” is third, and “Star Wars” is fourth.